The methodology at Pace Advisory Group involves a complete understanding of your business, your specific industry and the issues related to your financial performance.
Being a SMSF trustee meeting the regulatory requirements can be overwhelming with constant changing legislation which means you a sound advice.
Whether you’re considering setting up your own fund, purchasing an asset through your superannuation, or saving for retirement you need you need get the right advice. If you’re considering a self-managed superannuation fund we can establish and administer your fund, and ensure the fund remains compliant by arranging an external auditor to review your files.
Our SMSF services include:
- Fund administration including documentation and minutes
- Financial statement preparation
- Fund Income Tax Returns and Business Activity Statements
- Annual audit of your fund
- Self Managed Super Fund auditors
- Obtaining an actuarial certificate where required
- Managing correspondences with the ATO
Under the new legislation, any personal advice provided in relation to Superannuation or Self-managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) must be prepared under licence, with a Statement of Advice (SOA) prepared by alliance partners who are the representatives of ASIC licences. This ensures Pace Advisory Group is well positioned to provide advice to our clients and their SMSFs.