Choosing to employ a dedicated Company Secretary for assistance with corporate governance and statutory compliance works for some companies, but for those who don’t, these obligations can lie with Directors. This can be a significant and time-consuming task on top of other responsibilities.
Our company secretarial professionals can guide and support you to ensure that your company complies fully with the law, so that you can focus your attention on running and developing your business.
We can help you with all aspects of:
- Preparation and filing of annual statements
- Preparing and filing changes to the company, such as directors, registered office, persons of significant control and accounting reference date
- Preparation of dividend documentation
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- The provision of registered office
- Allotment, transfer, and transmission of shares
- Creation of new share classes, sub-division, consolidation, or re-designation of share capital
- Share buy backs and redemptions
- Share for share exchange
- Shareholder and board meeting assistance
How we can help?
Depending on the stage of your journey and the support you need, our experts offer advice and take on company responsibilities. We will immerse ourselves in your business so that you feel not only supported but understood.