You will only sell your business once and therefore it is imperative that you maximise the consideration received. In what will be an extremely time pressured and stressful process, our deal advisory experts will work closely with you in order for your goal to be achieved.
Whilst you may want to sell, is your business transaction ready? Do market and sector conditions indicate equity value will be maximised? Is there an active buyer pool?
There are many considerations impacting the disposal process which should only commence with a clear, concise and coherent strategy. Due to the transactional experience within our deal advisory team, we are best placed to support you through the process from planning to completion. Having expert knowledge on side could be the difference between everything from selling nationally or internationally, to knowing that your company structures are future-proofed.
We can help you with all aspects of:
- Preparing your business for sale
- Identifying potential buyers locally and internationally
- Negotiating Heads of Terms with your potential buyer
- Managing buyer’s due diligence and protecting equity value, within Heads of Terms
- Providing tax advice on sale outcome
- Liaison with your corporate lawyers to ensure the commercial and financial aspects of the transaction are reflected in the legally binding documentation
How we can help?
We’ll become an extension of your team, working closely with you and keeping you informed of all transactional matters throughout. Together, we can maximise the price paid for your business by controlling and running a tightly managed process.
What to do next?
- Tax Compliance
- Business Support
- Company Secretarial
- Advisory Services
- Business Valuation